Language

Sunday 31 March 2013

PITBULL NA TATTOO YA MBWA MKONONI KWAKE


Ernesto Rodriguez has chosen an unusual way to show affection for his pitbull, Duchess.
The disabled Iraq war veteran posted a photo to Facebook this week of a tattoo on the canine's belly. It is a crest meant to signify its bloodline and it has drawn the ire of many animal lovers around the country.
"I love my dogs," Rodriguez told WXII12-TV in Winston-Salem, explaining that Duchess was asleep and sedated when inked.
"There's people out there saying that I'm cruel, that I hurt my dogs, that I don't love my dogs ... that I should be in jail. I paid a lot of money for my dogs and I take care of them."
Having been made aware of the incident, the Stokes County Health Department and Animal Control department visited the owner and did not file any charges.
"What a waste of tax payers money," Rodriguez wrote on Facebook in response to that visit. "So I'm still gonna tattoo my dogs whenever I del like it… good try, haters, thanks for all the advertisement."
And it could be worse, really. Rodriguez could have gotten himself a face tattoo after just one date.
What do you think? Is it wrong to tattoo one's pet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...