Language

Wednesday 27 March 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER: I WANT TO BE A ROLE MODEL


He's facing more criticism than ever before, but Justin Bieber wants to make it as clear as can be:
"The biggest misconception about me is that I'm a bad person," Bieber tells Us Weekly in an exclusive Q&A. "I get upset about that. I have a big heart. I want to be a good role model, but some people want me to fail."
The interview with Justin was conducted prior to his latest scandal: a contentious argument with a neighbor that has resulted in a battery charge and allegations that Bieber drives WAY too fast.

But Bieber courted plenty of controversy in the weeks leading up to this brush with the law, such as when he was photographed shirtless on the street in London ("I still had part of my tour wardrobe on and was rushing into my hotel," he says).
And then he was caught in a gas mask while shopping. ("I wanted to hide my face from all the cameras," he explains. "They got it as a joke. My friends and I like messing around.")
And of course he collapsed onn stage in England. ("I passed out from the flu. The worst thing to me is disappointing my fans - we only had five songs left - so they gave me oxygen, and I decided to finish the show and then go to the hospital. The show must go on.")
Overall, though, JB wants everyone to know that his heart is in the right place:
"I'm young and I make mistakes. That's part of growing up... I'm young and I want to have fun. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...